Jutzi Water Technologies is committed to protecting the well-being of our employees, clients and community. We are keeping current with Federal, Provincial and Local directives and updates, adjusting our operations as required. Our employees are being kept up-to-date and are involved in our Pandemic Planning.
We ask that our customers keep us informed of any extra precautions or restrictions which might impact our service so that we can adjust accordingly.
Last week we implemented the following procedures:
- Extra cleaning throughout the day of all surfaces such as desktops, keyboards, phones, debit keypad, doorknobs, kitchen surfaces
- Our delivery drivers and sales reps have been provided with hand sanitizer and extra PPE, to be used as required.
- Visitors and couriers have limited access into our facility. At the front entrance they will be screened, and they are required to use hand sanitizer before entry. There will be no admittance into our warehouse.
- Employees have been told to stay home if they are showing COVID-19 symptoms or are concerned about exposure. Cross-training within our operation has always been a priority and will be valuable at this time.
- Whenever possible remote work is being encouraged.
- Our field reps are to communicate with each client before visits and adhere to any client restrictions/precautions.
- We are monitoring our inventory closely and communicating with suppliers to ensure plenty of stock to fulfill orders.
Jutzi Water Technologies is taking this situation very seriously. We will adjust as needed and our practices will evolve to ensure the safety and well-being of all our stakeholders.
Thank you for your continued business. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Keep Safe and Healthy!
Jutzi Water Technologies